Senate State Government Committee
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 | 11:30 a.m.
East Wing, Hearing Room 8 E-A
There was an audio problem at the beginning of the hearing.
Here are Senator Argall’s Opening Remarks.
Public hearing on SB 982 and HB 2044
11:30 a.m.: Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Senator Argall (Opening Remarks) and Senator Street
11:35 a.m.: Senator Lisa Baker on Senate Bill 982
11:40 a.m.: Representative Eric Nelson on House Bill 2044
12:20 p.m.: Pennsylvania Department of State
- Leigh Chapman, Secretary of the Commonwealth (acting) – Testimony
- Jonathan Marks, Deputy Secretary for Elections and Commissions
12:35 p.m.: Elected County Officials
- Lisa Deeley, Chairwoman, Philadelphia City Commissioners – Declined to re-appear for questioning
- Seth Bluestein, Philadelphia City Commissioner – Testimony
- Omar Sabir, Philadelphia City Commissioner
- Christine Reuther, Delaware County Council – Canceled
12:55 p.m.: Closing Remarks and Adjournment
- Senator Street and Senator Argall