(Harrisburg) – Senator Mike Folmer (R – Lebanon, Dauphin and York), as chairman of the Senate State Government Committee, will hold a public hearing on various election topics impacting Pennsylvania.
Testifiers and panel members include:
- Wendy Underhill, Program Director, Elections and Redistricting, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Jonathan Marks, Commissioner, Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation, PA Department of State
- Jeff Greenburg, Election Director, Mercer County
- Shari Brewer, Election Director, Butler County
- Ed Allison, Election Director, Lawrence County
- Forrest K. Lehman, Election Director, Lycoming County
- Professor Michael Dimino, Widener University Commonwealth Law School
“My hope is this overview hearing is the first of many on election issues, as this is a very broad but significant issue,” said Folmer. “We’ll start at a 30,000 foot view, and work our way closer and more focused as time moves on. There are too many important issues relating to elections and we want to be sure to touch upon as many as we can in this series of hearings,” he continued.
The hearing will take place Tuesday, June 6 at 11 a.m. in Hearing Room One, North Office Building.