Meeting to Consider Bills
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- SB 430 (Argall) – bill authorizing the conveyance of the Museum of Anthracite Mining to the Borough of Ashland, Schuylkill County.
- SB 684 (Wozniak) – authorizes the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to enter into a lease for the purposes of constructing wind, solar and other renewable energy projects.
- SB 813 (Vance) – adds a new chapter to the procurement code regarding local government roofing projects.
- HB 1478 (Bloom) – is an omnibus bill authorizing the conveyance of three properties through the competitive bidding process and addresses a utility easement over lands located in Franklin County.
- HB 1482 (Moul) – is an omnibus bill authorizing the conveyance of four armories and the Clinton County PennDOT maintenance facility.
- Amendment for HB 1482 (Smucker) – the amendment authorizes the conveyance of two additional tracts, modifying restrictions on another and authorizing one to be competitively bid.