Senate State Government Committee
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at Noon
Room 8E-A, East Wing
Public hearing to consider the re-confirmation of Curt Topper as the Secretary of General Services and Consideration of the following bills:
- Senate Bill 22 (Boscola and Folmer): A constitutional amendment to establish an independent citizens’ commission for legislative and congressional redistricting.
- Senate Bill 48 (Gordner): Relates to replacement and decertification of voting machines; establishes a Voting System Decertification Commission.
- Amendment A00694: revises composition and number of members of Voting System Decertification Commission; technical revisions.
- Senate Bill 178 (Browne): Amends the Pennsylvania Election Code to require electronic filing of campaign finance reports.
- Amendment A00681*: makes various revisions to ensure consistency and clarity.